Re: Request Forms

It sounds like you are using this as a paging form.  We list the
paging items on the reverse for statistics.  On the front of our
form, we ask them to describe the nature of their research--
topic and we have not been asking what the purpose of their
research is (dissertation, etc.) since that varies considerably.
Probably because we are in a library, that kind of purpose has
never been a key factor.

On the front of this form we also list a number of rules and
regulations and require them to sign it as an indication of
their reading and acceptance of these terms of use.
We don't use "courtesy" but have community (research)
and community (genealogy) to get a better hand of the
split of use here.

Dean