Re: using online primary sources in the curriculum

Hi, I'm the webmaster for the New York State Archives.  We're in the process of completely revamping our website, and I know there's a lot of interest in using historical records in the classroom.  Are you going to make your bibliography available via the web...as something we might link to when we re-do the portion of our site focusing on services for teachers?  This would be really great.  Please keep me posted.  Thanks.

JoAnne L. Rydzynski
New York State Education Department
9B44 CEC
Albany, NY 12230
(518) 473-2989
jrydzyns@mail.nysed.gov

>>> prb@CYBERZONE.NET 03/16 5:24 PM >>>
A couple of weeks ago I made a request for tips on websites that
included digitized primary sources and curriculum support for those
materials.  Thank you to everyone that responded.

The attachment is an annotated bibliography in an eight-page Word
document for folks interested in the compilation.  (There are some
exciting pages under development which were not included at this time
but which will merit watching.)  All hyperlinks in the document were
tested and worked.  If you open the document and find the links
garbled-in-transmission, feel free to e-mail me off the list serve, and
I will provide those links to you within my e-mail response.

I will be sharing this at ARMA's Government-Education-&-Archives Groups'
Midyear Seminar at Archives II in College Park, MD on April 4-5 as part
of a panel on "Access to Government Records."  And, yes, I am still
looking to add to this document if you are aware of sites I've missed
that you think I might want to look up.  Comments, suggestions,
constructive criticism would most certainly be welcomed.