using online primary sources in the curriculum

Yesterday I listed the following message and attachment on the archives
listserv.  I have had a number of requests to list the URL's within the body
of my message so that readers may have the option of not opening the Word
document if they so choose and still have the opportunity to explore these
websites.  I'm happy to oblige!  The URL's follow in the order in which they
appear in the attachment.