Re: E. B. White short story help requested

Barbara,

Selected Shorts has a reading list at www.wnyc.org. Hope this helps.
    Adele A. Lerner

At 11:51 AM 3/17/2000 EST, you wrote:
>On NPR's Selected Shorts about 2 weeks ago, a story by  E.B. White "The World
>of Tomorrow" was read. Does anyone have a citation for it? I would like to
>see the story in printed form.
> Barbara Mayer
>
>A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List!

>      In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
>                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES

>     http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html
>
>Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

Adele A. Lerner, Archivist
NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Archives
1300 York Avenue
New York, NY  10021-4896

Voice: 212-746-6072     FAX: 212-746-8279
email alerner@med.cornell.edu
http://www.med.cornell.edu/resources/index.html