Members of Northwest Archivists and Northwest Oral History Association

Members of Northwest Archivists and Northwest Oral History Association

The program Committee and Local Arrangements Committee invite you to visit
Bellingham, for the new millennium?s first conference of Northwest
Archivists and Northwest Oral Historians.  We have planned many innovative
sessions that will consider the changes professional archivists and oral
historians face as we embrace the information age, as well as sessions that
examine more fundamental archival and oral history issues.
        Make sure you read the Spring 2000 issue of Easy Access or you may locate
more information at the below URL.  It will link you to session,
accommodation, and travel information it also includes an online
registration form.
        http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~bettgea/sessions.html

Some Important Dates for the conference
April 3 Last Day of Registration for Encoded Archival Description through
SAA
April 3 Last Day for Hotel Reservation at the Best Western Lakeway Inn
April 14 Northwest Archivist Conference Registration
April 28 Northwest Archivist Conference Registration with Late Fee

Andrea E. Bettger
Northwest Archivists 2000 Program Chair
1213 N Garden St
Bellingham WA, 98225