There were 48 responses.

I'll post most of the answers, but if you would like more detail, feel
free to contact me.

#3.  25 facilities have a plan
     23 facilities do not have a plan

#4.  Reasons for not having a plan?
        lack of interest        4
        lack of leadership      6
        lack of funds           2
        lack of knowledge       3
        lack of time           10

#5.  Motivation for having a plan?
        Mandate/directive      24
        personal experience     3
        attended a workshop     4
        one employee pushed
          the idea              9

#10.  Facility experienced a disaster?
        Yes   25
        No    23

#11.  How would you rate the effectiveness of your plan during the
        disaster?

        Very effective          9
        Needs modification      4
        Not very effective      1
        Should be rewritten     3

#12.  If you had a disaster, but no plan in place, did the disaster
       provide impetus to create a plan?

        Yes     6
        No      3

#13.  For those who had a plan in place, this is the breakdown for the
      breakdown for the length of time they have been in place.

        over 20 years   3
        10-20 years     7
        6-9 years       2
        3-5 years       8
        1-2 years       4
        < 1 year        4

#14.  How often do you update your plan?

        Quarterly       2
        semi-annual     2
        annually       14
        biannually      2