Software

BJ,

We have used Access for several years now for our database of everyone,
staff and students, past and present, over 7000 records in all with some 60
fields (of varying length and type) per record. We have found it very
suitable for our purposes, extracting lists of various sorts, 'counting
heads' and so on. We agree with its adaptability as part of the MSOffice
range - as Sharon said in her response.

Happy databasing,
Larry
agloveday_tppsa@bigpond.com