National Archives II

To the Archives email list:

A few researchers from our news organization recently visited the National
Archives II in College Park, which can be a somewhat intimidating place for
any researcher, more so a novice at National Archives work such as myself.

All of the archival staff were extremely helpful and cooperative and it is
unfair to single out only a couple of them.  However, archivists Rich Boylan
and Fred Romanski deserve some recognition.  Each has continued to be
incredibly helpful and patient in light of difficult deadlines.  Each took
extra time to explain complex procedures and to help get us to the documents
we sought, and in the process, helped our readers as well.

We know that it is archivists such as Boylan and Romanski that are, in fact,
the real treasures at the National Archives.

Michael Ravnitzky
Director of Legal Administration
APB Online, Inc.
http://www.apbnews.com