Non-Government Organizations

I am a graduate student in the Master's Programme in Archival Studies at
the University of Manitoba. I am beginning a thesis research project on
the archives and records management programs and policies of
international non-government organizations that are also non business. I
would appreciate it very much if archivists and records managers in such
organizations or other with knowledge of such organizations would
contact me (off the listeserv at mecomeau@home.com) if they are willing
to reply to a few questions about this topic.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide. I look forward
to your response.

Martin Comeau
Master's Programme in Archival Studies
University of Manitoba