Re: Apology

Miriam -

There have been many mis-sent personal messages on the list...some
annoying, some amusing...many controversial....but none worthy of such joy
that a colleague has commenced parenthood...this may change your view on
archives, though as it did for me after the birth of my first daughter...by
gosh I found there were other things in life more important than my
career.....

In my estimation, I agree...no apology neceessary....and congratulations!!!!

Cheers!

Mark