Re: Hushpuppies - was Ahem! (blush)

Mark wrote:
> I guess it's just a matter of time before the archivists at
> the Aberdeen
> Proving Grounds and Army Ordnance Museum produce the "topper"
> and close the
> debate.  8-)

Nah the 'topper' will come about when the archivists at Sandia/Los Alamos
are able to produce the work done during 'dubya, dubya deuce' on the
critical mass determinations for hush puppies (one, three and five day old),
BUT they may still be classified.

And only the records managers at Pantex will be able to tell us how to
properly dispose of them. (Even though Charles in College Station has
provided us with one method) <G>

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Woodside Summit Group, Inc
Richmond, Virginia