CAD - Engineering Drawing Systems

Interested in companies that are using or could recommend systems that can manage
CAD drawings.  Looking for something that would allow the viewing/printing of CAD drawing
via company intranet to locations throughout the U.S. and some foreign countries.

Current retention period established is 99 years (under review), so the system must have the
capability to download from CAD to microfilm (35mm aperture cards) to insure archival
consideration and system backup (disaster recovery).  Paper copy would also be maintained as
primary archived document.  This maybe overkill but is currently the direction the intertested party
is considering.

It has been a few years since I last visited this subject and I am not sure what new systems are
in place.

Any thoughts and recommendations would be welcome.

Bob Dalton, CRM