Re: job market

Before the day becomes a moaning and winging forum for all underpaid archivists, you might ask yourself the question - Why did I take this job when I knew what the pay was?  Also, you might ask yourself why you are still there when you could get paid so much more somewhere else?

I would like to hear the answers to these questions which might be much more revealing of us as a profession.