From:   Tom Berry [SMTP:tberry@WCNET.ORG]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 29, 2000 8:59 AM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        Re: job market

 << File: ATT00001.html >> > I'm earning under $12 an hour for what was
recently
> referred to as my 'professional expertise'.  But that was when I was
being
> volunteered as a participant in a program to help other organizations.  I
> must take on two and sometimes three jobs, even though this one is full
> time, in order to pay the mortgage *and* eat.  Add to that, my car going
on
> the blink recently, and I literally have to think how to cook to have
> well-balanced meals and pay the bills.
>
> No professional should have to live like this.
>
> My 2cents
> Ronnie Cunningham

And on budgets like ours, even sparing the two cents can be a challenge
. . .

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, another $12.00 per hour Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
tberry@wcnet.org