To College & University Archivists

  I am preparing a talk for college & university registrars and admissions
officers. Would any college or university archivist who has had memorable
dealings with their registrar or admissions office please share with me
any success, problem, humor, or horror stories?
  I will summarize for the list or present a summary of my findings & talk
at a future session of the C & U Section of the SAA.
  Please reply directly to me, off-list, at   robert.sherer@tulane.edu
  Thanks,
  Rob Sherer
 --
Robert Sherer, University Archivist, Howard-Tilton Memorial Library,
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA. 70118  504/865-5691 FAX 504/865-6773