From:   Elmwood Lockridge [SMTP:elmwoodlockridge@HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 29, 2000 12:33 PM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        sigh, the job market

Oh, heck,

I have nothing against Richard Cox.  I was just trying to stir things up.

And sure, I'd like to have a PhD, but not enough to do all the work
necessary for one.

Personally, I think if you take a job you know doesn't pay well, then
that's
your problem and not the problem of the institution.

Sincerely,

Elmwood Lockridge