Re: salaries and attitudes about the corporate sector

Steve,

If it makes you feel any better, many corporations (including the one for which
I am Corporate Archivist) have gone business casual, and no one except the CEO
around here EVER wears a tie!  I for one am glad that I not only make a good
living as an archivist, but I don't have to spend it on suits, either.

Jennifer (working in my blue jeans) Fulton