Re: Norfolk & Western Railway search for blueprints

Darlene Richardson,

I  note  that  via  a  www.Google.com  search  of  the phrase "Norfolk & Western
Railway",          the          Special          Collections         Department,
University  Libraries,  Virginia Tech, would appear to have a huge collection of
materials including period photographs (if that is a help)

The Norfolk and Western Historical Society lists the availability of technical
drawing reprints

http://www.nwhs.org/about_nw.html

Robert D. Hamilton, M.L.I.S.
robh@woodbridge.com

Do anyone "out there" happen to have Norfolk & Western Railway