Re: Scopes Trial

I'm told there is a museum of sorts in Dayton, TN, of the Scopes Trial. At
www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/ftrials/scopes/scopes.htm  one can find partial
transcripts of the trial. Perhaps Professor Linder might be of some help in
getting to a recording.....    As a new transplant to TN, Dayton is one
place I need to visit. This is indeed the Bible Belt here, with many not
believing in evolution, that we landed on the moon, etc.....!

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Suite C212