Re: 1893 Columbian Expo records?

Just a quick general tip re the search for Columbian Exposition archival
matter. I suggest the patron check with individual state's which exhibited
there to see what, if any, material survives in individual state archives.

California State Archives (a unit of the Secretary of State) holds
architectural materials about this state's exhibitry and a few other related
WCE tidbits. Have your patron contact one of our Archivists directly by
e-mail (ArchivesWeb@www.ss.ca.gov) or phone (916-653-2246 Reference Desk).

Kevin Bunker
Student Assistant
CA State Archives