Help Pls -- Archiving newspapers available in the Internet

Hello everyone and greetings from Singapore. I apologize for any
cross-posting but I would appreciate help from all quarters (including
putting me in touch with contacts/associates which you may have).

Singapore Press Holdings, a newspaper organization, publishes newspapers in
English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil in the country. Recently, we have started
to make news available over the internet and the news is updated from time
to time. For legal purposes,  we've been advised to archive all versions of
the news made available over the internet. As such, I have the following
questions and would love to hear from you:

1.   For those organizations which update and provide news over the
internet, may I know if  all news versions made available each day are
archived?
     a.   How is this done? Keeping all in the original html format, etc or
just the text only.
     b.   Who (the dept) handles the archival of such data?

2.   If archival of the news is carried out, is there a particular software
you are using -- can u please list the vendor and contact numbers, etc? Is
it easy to retrieve data with this software and is there customization?

3.   Lastly, how long are materials archived for? Are there internet laws
or electronic management guidelines over on your end governing this area?

Thank you. Looking forward to a reply.

Sincerely,

Choy-Lean Lye
Archivist, SPH Archives