Re: US Marine Corps Equipment Manufacturing Records

Probably is a collector/dealer.  I have no informaiton for him
Bob

>>> Alec Tulkoff <alectulkoff@SPRINTMAIL.COM> 04/04/00 03:14PM >>>
Hello-

        I am embarking on research dealing with the uniforms and equipment used by
US Marines during WWII. I am looking for any information dealing with the
specific companies that manufactured such gear for the government. I will
be at the National Archives in a few weeks and also several Marine Corps
Museums, however I am searching for any records from the many companies
that manufactured everything from boots to tents to ammunition belts.

        A lot of the government records have been lost or destroyed so past
efforts by other researchers have been incomplete in approaching the
government. I hope to find the materials in many of the Archives of the
actual companies that manufactured such materials. Any help or guidance
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alec

Alec's Artifacts