Humor: New Disease Identified

The following was sent to me on another list and I just knew that the august
members of this one would enjoy.

WARNING

Genealogy Pox is HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS

SYMPTOMS:
Continual complaint as to need for names dates and places. Patient has a
blank expression, sometimes deaf to spouse and children. Has no taste for
work of any kind, except feverishly looking through records at libraries and
courthouses. Has a compulsion to write letters. Swears at mailman when he
doesn't leave mail. Frequents strange places such as cemeteries, ruins, and
remote desolate country areas. Makes secret night calls and hides phone
bills from spouse. Mumbles to self. Has strange, faraway look in eyes. NO
KNOWN CURE

TREATMENT:
Medication is useless. This disease is not fatal, but gets progressively
worse. Patient should attend genealogy workshops, subscribe to genealogical
magazines and be given a quiet corner in the house where he or she can be
alone.

REMARKS: The unusual nature of this disease is that the sicker the patient
gets, the more he or she enjoys it.

Author UNKNOWN

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Woodside Summit Group, Inc