Holly Howes' Offer of Menus

Dear Ms. Howes,
R. Gwenn Stearn, State Archivist for Rhode Island, has forwarded your
request for a home for menus to me.
The Culinary Archives & Museum, Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI,
contains about 500,000 pieces having to do with the culinary arts. The
collection contains stoves, appliances, utensils, cookbooks, illustrations
-- and menus!
The museum is open to the public and the archives open to researchers upon
request. Students at J&WU are given special consideration for their homework
assignments.
At present, the professional staff numbers just two: and the director has
left for a trade show in Singapore.
The Culinary Archives & Museum would be the perfect home for the menus you
listed. Your university would be properly credited and thanked.
What else can I tell you? My telephone number is 401-598-4615.
Thank you for thinking of us --

Jane H. Civins
Director of Museum Development
Culinary Archives & Museum