Re: Holly Howes' Offer of Menus

Speaking of perfect repositories for menus, I guess Holly must have gotten my post asking for them after she got the post from Johnson and Wales (or possibly didn't get my post at all--e-mail is like that), but the Culinary Institute of America has a collection of over 8000 menus, and if by chance, other list members have menus to give away, would be interested in them.

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist
Culinary Institute of America
433 Albany Post Road
Hyde Park, NY  12538-1499
(914) 451-1757
c_crawfo@culinary.edu

>>> Holly Howes <hollyhowes@YAHOO.COM> 04/06/00 05:11PM >>>
Dear Jane Civins,

The Culitary Archives and Museums at Johnson and Wales
University is the prefect repository for the menus. I
always wondered if there was a place that collected
menus --- now I know!

I will send the menus to you either tomorrow or early
next week.

Thank-you.

Holly M. Howes
Archives Coordinator