Re: Catalogs with Gun Prices

I'm sure that catalogs for manufactured goods have been  published at least
since the start of the Industrial Revolution. The oldest construction machinery
catalogs in our collection date to 1891.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
tberry@wcnet.org