Favorite Commercial Paper Quality

Hello List,

Is there a best or favorite brand of paper that you could recommend for me?

I'm finishing up the final exams for this semester.  I have written some
pretty comprehensive course work.  I will be using the papers again in the
future.  It occurred to me that I'm using commerical printing paper.

learned that computers are not always reliable, that disk formats don't
transfer as expected at crucial times.  Beyond that, printers can get
difficult and break down the night before the paper is to be delivered!  I
currently use a HP 820 series ink jet printer, and it's 5 years old and needs
refurbishing & cleaning.  I may be in the market for a new one if the repair
doesn't go well.  I think I've just plain worn it out.  Keeping in mind that
I will be saving these hard copy documents for the future, I would appreciate
any suggestions.

Peter, keep the url's coming.  It's a big favorite of mine!  Between visiting
those and the ones recommended by Library Juice I sure do learn a lot
independently.

Thanks,

Julie