Re: Microfilm Viewing Machines

Gary
The Monroe County Local History Room recently purchased a Cannon 400 and we
are very happy with it.  My advise would be to contact both the Cannon and
Minolta dealers, request they do an in-house demonstration, and then bargain
for the best price.  Be aware there are three sizes of lenses for the Cannon
400 and only one comes with the machine. The printer that came with it is a
very good lasor printer.  Good Luck.
Audrey Johnson, County Historian
Monroe County Local History Room
Sparta, WI