Re: Masking Tape on Glass

I discovered something called "UN-DU Adhesive Remover"  that removes
labels, stickers and all kinds of tapes.  What is even more important to
archivists is that is advertised as "acid free".  I purchased my bottle at
The Container Store in Houston for $4.99.  Look at their web site
www.un-du.com  to learn more about the product and where you can purchase
it.

I would be interested anyone else on the list serve has used it and whether
or not it had been indorsed by archivists who have tested the product and
found it is really safe to use on historic documents.
Cathleen
Cathleen Baird, M.A., Director
Hospitality Industry Archives and Library
Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel &
      Restaurant Management, U of H
4800 Calhoun Rd.
Houston, TX 77204-3902