Re: Archives of Wine Labels?

My first thought would be to ask if they were labelled at all? If they
were making thier own wines, the bins might have year notes, but would the
bottles?

When I help my wife with her winemaking, I print out a mail-merge sheet
with the vintage and other data repeated 24 times. "1994 Red Currant" We
cut these out and glue-stick them to the bottles so we know what we're
drinking.

Not exactly wine labels.

   ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections U of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>