Re: Building design and planning - advice needed

Tom -

We used a 2 part epoxy paint which has proven to be reasonably practical, &
was the most/only  inert flooring I could find at the time (1995).  I'd
recommend a textured finish to ensure good footing, or make sure that your
housekeeping is pretty regular.  Our storage area floor  is smooth, and it
does get a little slippery w/ dust accumulation.  Hasn't been a major
problem, just something I'd change if I had it to do over again.

Also can confirm the fire code/shelf height info. here in Indiana.

Let me know if you want the particulars on the paint.

Good luck!

Carolyn Texley
The Lincoln Museum
Ft. Wayne, IN