From: Stephen Trent Seames [mailto:MrArchive@AOL.COM]
Sent: 01 May, 2000 3:10 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Watermarked Muscial Score sheets

I have in my posession some musical score sheets (blank) that were printed
for Rossini by his son or nephew. They have very large watermarks in the
scores that are said to be the image of Rossini. We have an oral and short
19th century written note about the origin and provenance but are looking for
an institution that may have more knowledge about these. We are especailly
looking for approx. value or for an historical mucis collection that may have
interest in them.
If you have any suggestions Kindly respond of line thanks