Re: Measures of productivity

For those on the list who were wondering about the URL I posted yesterday in
response to this question, the error was my fault! The correct URL is

http://www.wheaton.edu/bgc/archives/ar/1999/ar99.html.

I should know better than to try typing something as complicated as a URL when I
have a cold! Sorry, folks!

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
tberry@wcnet.org