I am not sure what you are specifically wanting but I will start by giving you the name of Art  Display Essentials, P.O. Box U, Blairstown, NJ  07825.  They have a website at <www.artessentials.com>.

Hope this helps -
<>Pat Partridge<>

>>> Jim Ford <fordjim@ANDREWS.EDU> 05/01/00 08:06AM >>>
We need to upgrade some of our exhibits.  I am familiar with the basic
library and archives suppliers, but am unfamiliar with museum supply
sources for exhibit supplies.  Can anyone provide phone numbers and/or
web addresses for museum exhibit supply sources?

Thank you.

Jim Ford
Curator
Adventist Heritage Center