Re: Museum exhibit supply sources

A good resource is the Museum Marketplace at AAM.  You can choose by product category, state, or country.  The URL is:
http://www.aam-us.org/mmo/

Caroline Weaver
Special Collections Dept.
NCSU Libraries

> Date:    Mon, 1 May 2000 09:06:34 -0400
> From:    Jim Ford <fordjim@ANDREWS.EDU>
> Subject: Museum exhibit supply sources
>
> We need to upgrade some of our exhibits.  I am familiar with the basic
> library and archives suppliers, but am unfamiliar with museum supply
> sources for exhibit supplies.  Can anyone provide phone numbers and/or
> web addresses for museum exhibit supply sources?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jim Ford
> Curator
> Adventist Heritage Center
> James White Library
> Box 1400
> Andrews University
> Berrien Springs, MI 49104-1400
> (616) 471-3274
begin:vcard
n:Weaver;Caroline
tel;fax:919-515-7292
tel;work:919-515-2273
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/libraries/archives/
org:NCSU Libraries;Special Collections
version:2.1
email;internet:Caroline_Weaver@ncsu.edu
adr;quoted-printable:;;Box 7111=0D=0ANCSU;Raleigh;NC;27695;
x-mozilla-cpt:;26240
fn:Caroline Weaver
end:vcard