Re: RAIN

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer wrote:

> On the other side of the thermometer, in Tucson, one of the local TV stations runs a pool on when the ice will break up on the "river" (usuallly a dry river bed except for occasional times during the rainy season) there. This is  local euphemism for the temperature hitting 100 for the first time in the year. I am informed that it was up to 99, but has not hit 100 yet as of last Saturday.

The Ice Break is 'sposed to happen this Saturday.  This is the same time that the stick lizards begin to appear.  Dick King, University of Arizona
begin:vcard
n:;
tel;cell:520.419.6577
tel;fax:520.889.5660
tel;work:520.889.5666
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:University of Arizona;Records Management and Archives
version:2.1
email;internet:kingr@u.arizona.edu
title:Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;University of Arizona=0D=0ARecords Management and Archives,=0D=0A250 E. Valencia Road=0D=0A;Tucson;AZ;85706;USA
end:vcard