Library Management Systems

We have been having demonstrations in our library
from various vendors of "all-in-one" library management
systems.  These have included Epix Tech, and upcoming
ones are Endeavor, ExLibris, and SIRSI.

Is anyone utilizing any of these systems for archival
management and control?    I would assume most work
for standard library cataloging but are there modules
for AMC and other archival control systems?    I've
been invited to their presentations but they are the
standard library divisions (circulation, course reserves,
ILL, cataloging, acquisitions, and serials).

Dean

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338