PA intro. to archives publication?

About five years ago, at a MARAC conference, I purchased a marvelous introduction to archives publication.  It has since wandered away (loaned and never returned).  Naturally, I cannot remember the exact title and I have searched OCLC and the SAA publications catalog in vain.  The book was written for a non-professional/volunteer audience and was fairly short (maybe 50 pages).  What I liked most was the test/review section in the back.  I also have a vague recollection that it was published by an institution or archivist in Pennsylvania.  I would like to use this publication with the Elderhostel group we're expecting this summer.  Does this publication sound familiar to anyone?

Anne L. Foster
Archival Fellow
Center of Southwest Studies
Fort Lewis College