Re: PA intro. to archives publication?

I found this in the Library of Congress Catalog.

Barbara M. Allen, M.L.S.
O.J. Cloughly Alumni Library
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
4588 Parkview Place
St. Louis, MO 63110
Voice: +1 314-367-8700, ext. 1001
Fax:    +1 314-367-2784
Email:  ballen@stlcop.edu

LC Control Number:
94235452
Type of Material:        Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)

Brief Description:

<http://catalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Author&SEQ=20000503120211&P
ID=23931&SA=Carmicheal,+David+W.> Carmicheal, David W.
Organizing archival records : a practical method of arrangement and
description for small archives / David W. Carmicheal.
Harrisburg : Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, 1993.
ix, 53 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.