Re: Vietnam Collections

I'm almost afraid to bring it up, but the thirty year mark for the "Kent
State/Ohio National Guard" incident is tomorrow--May 4 (1970).  I attended Kent
State ten years later in 1980 and while older/graduate students took the day
seriously, freshmen thought the memorial day holiday was for partying.

Lest I be charged with "off topic-ness" let me mention that the May 4 archives
are at Kent State; the URL is http://www.library.kent.edu/speccoll/
 A number of the finding aids are available on the 'net and some portions of the
collections are digitised.  It's an impressive site, even though I don't care
for frames.  And yes, I've spent a fair amount of time reviewing the site and it
contains opinions both positive and negative.

Holly Hodges