Re: Student Records - a survey

Steve,

        At CWRU the registrars for the schools of law and dentistry hold
virtually all of their student records.  For the rest of the colleges and
professional schools, we hold the records.  Most of the records we hold are
transferred to us after five to ten years.

        We frequently use these records for our development officers, to
document teaching service as grad students for alums reaching retirement
age, and for genealogical inquiries.

        When is a good time to reach you Steve.  I need to talk to you
about public transportation in Denver.  I'm trying to fly in early and set
up some side trips but coordinating the transportation is tough.

        I hope you're beyond all the hassels of the Adam's Mark fiasco and
can concentrate on work, home and local arrangements again!  I haven't been
out to see Morris lately, because I have been so busy, but I will try soon.
When we talk, I'll have to ask you how everything worked out with Bruce.

Dennis Harrison, Ph.D.
University Archivist
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Avenue