        I troll downtown the red light place
        Jump up bubble up - w[hat's in store
        Love is the drug and I need to score

        Showing out, showing out, h]it and run
        Boy meets girl where the beat goes on

        Stitched up tight, can't shake free
        Love is the drug got a hook on me

        and so on.....

I doubt that Brian Ferry had any clue what a computer virus was when he and
Roxxy Music first performed "Love is the drug" way back when. However, it is
a rather clever use of the song today. I think I will go home and dust off
some of my old vinyl lp's and reminisce about when the only viruses we cared
about were the flu kind!

Phil Donahue
Personnel Director/Records Management Officer
Board of Elections in the City of New York
42 Broadway 7th floor
(212) 487-5340     fax (212) 487-5349
pdonahue@boe.nyc.ny.us

FISH HARD         <*(((><