Thanks (re: New Digital Exhibit)

I would like to publicly thank everyone on this list-serv who took the
time to look at my Digital Exhibit and respond with comments.
Everyone's suggestions have been most helpful and have led to several
improvements.  I have deeply appreciated the overwhelmingly positive
response.

If by any chance anyone missed my original posting (as a result of the
ILOVEYOU virus wreaking havoc with mail servers, etc.)  I've included it
below:

---------

Faces of Steel:  The People and History of the Acklin Stamping Plant,
Toledo Ohio.  A Digital Exhibit at the Ward M. Canaday Center for
Special Collections, University of Toledo Library, is now available for
viewing at:

<http://www.cl.utoledo.edu/canaday/acklin/index.html>

I created this exhibit as my undergraduate Senior Honors Thesis.  I
intend to pursue my MLS, specializing in Archives and Records Management
at the University of Maryland this fall.  I would appreciate any
comments or feedback anyone might have about the site on any topic from
design to methodology.

--------

Thanks again,

Benjamin Grillot
Archival Assistant
Ward M. Canaday Center for Special Collections
University of Toledo Libraries