Edward Deeds

A patron is looking for any substantive holdings of letters,
photographs, or records pertaining to the industrialist Col.
Edward A. Deeds of Dayton, New York, Florida and Cuba. I've
searched the Web and Archives USA. If anyone knows of any
squirreled stashes pertaining to Deeds we would love to know
about them. Deeds was chairman of National Cash Register, a
major General Motors stock holder, and served on the W.W.I
aircraft production board. During the 1930's he was also
president of the General Sugar Company which controlled the
sugar plantations in Cuba.

Thank you for your attention.
begin:vcard
n:Sanford;John