Romaine Fielding Silent Films

Listmembers-

Would anyone know there whereabouts of silent films produced by the Pikes
Peak Film Company in 1914?  How about any films directed by Romaine Fielding
for the Siegmund Lubin company in 1914?  We have located "Crooks," but there
are several others out there somewhere (we hope.) We are particularly
interested in "The Eagles Nest," a film by Fielding, but would welcome any
information anyone can provide, including leads to other listservs or to
repositories.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.  You may reply to me off
list.

Donna McCrea
Local History Archivist & Librarian
Pikes Peak Library District