Re: Romaine Fielding Silent Films

Donna,

Contact David Emrich at Post Modern Company; 940 Wadsworth Blvd.; Lakewood,
CO 80215
(303)237-4497 ex. 505.  He has written a  book  Hollywood, Colorado and put
together a video of Silent Movies of the Pikes Peak Region which has the
movie  The Greater Barrier starring the Colorado College football team!  He
should be able to help.

Ginny Kiefer
Curator Special Collections/Archivist
Tutt Library