[Fwd: AMERICAN EAGLE]

Hello everybody,
I'm fowarding this query to the listserve in the
hope that someone may be able to point her in the
right direction. Please excuse her use of all
capitals; I'm sure she's probably new to email.
Please reply directly to the poster and not to the
list.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-6720
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu

--- Begin Message ---
I AM SEARCHING FOR ARTICLES OR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING A SHIP CALL THE
AMERICAN EAGLE THAT WENT DOWN IN GULF OF MEXICO SOMEWHERE ABOUT 1983 OR
1984.  MY FATHER DIED IN THAT SHIPWRECK AND HIS NAME STEIGER RICHARD BURNEY.
HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL MARINTINE UNION.  HIS LAST KNOWN RESIDENCE
BEFORE DEATH WAS TAMPA AREA (DADE CITY) I THINK. I HAVE AN ARTICLE THAT WAS
WRITTEN BY A NEWSPAPER IN NEW ORLEANS.  CAN YOU HELP ME LOCATE ANY OTHER
INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SHIPWRECK.  I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU
COULD.
THANKS,
RICKIE (DAUGHTER)

--- End Message ---