Re: FW: Question

most insurance companies will keep files on the information these reports
are based on for a couple of years---we keep ours for at least seven
if you ever run into a situation with a doctor's office trying to collect
after the insurance company has paid (even years after the fact) the best
bet is to contact the insurance company and have THEM look into it--and
contact the doctor

we will do that for our customers (we call them members, by the way)

Pat Rivera
Claims Administration
948-5317

This electronic message is intended only for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are cautioned that use of its contents in any way is
in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone
and return the original message by e-mail to the sender or to
postmaster@hmsa.com.  We will reimburse you for any cost you incur in
notifying us of the errant e-mail.  Thank you.