Re: Acronym - CIA

Um--that was me who started the whole discussion of the acronym CIA. And yes, we are not only in the beautiful Hudson Valley, but on a hill overlooking the Hudson River in Hyde Park (a mile or so down the road from one of your NARA sites). Some of the dormitories have views that people would pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to have from a house.

And speaking of acronyms, someone here apparently has a wry sense of humor, as the department that the library falls under is the Food and Beverage Institute!

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist
Culinary Institute of America
433 Albany Post Road
Hyde Park, NY  12538-1499
(914) 451-1757
c_crawfo@culinary.edu

>>> "Alan F. Perry" <alan.perry@KANSASCITY.NARA.GOV> 05/11/00 11:23AM >>>
And the Culinary Institute of America, which trains many up-market chefs.  I believe its either in the Washington area, or perhaps the Hudson Valley.

Alan Perry
NARA-Central Plains Region