From: John R, Woodard [mailto:woodarjr@WFU.EDU]
Sent: 17 May, 2000 10:09 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: ProCite

Mr. Cunningham:

I have used Pro-Cite to catalogue individual photographs as well as "groups"
of photographs. I have scanned earlier
finding aids into Pro-Cite.  I would recommend it highly for it's serching
potential.

John R. Woodard, Archivist
Wake Forest University

Ronnie Cunningham wrote:

> Friends and colleagues:
>
> Would ProCite be an effective tool for using with a photograph collection
that is to be scanned to disk this summer?

> Please reply off list.
>
> Ronnie C.

> Veronica Colley Cunningham                      Tel:  518-274-4440
> Archivist and Records Coordinator               Fax: 518-272-0292
> Emma Willard School
> 285 Pawling Avenue
> Troy, NY  12180

John R. Woodard, Archivist